Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wedding Weekend

A dear friend of mine got married yesterday.  Jamie and Corey were blessed with a wonderful wedding day filled with friends and family, laughter and love, fun and champagne (it was delicious!)!


It was a honor to be a bridesmaid in her wedding.  Brides could take lessons for years to come from this girl in being UN-bridezilla-like.


Since Mustang was playing and singing during the wedding - he did so good! - my sister Kim and her family were kind enough to take Buttercup and get her ready for the wedding and have her with them during the ceremony.  Thanks Kim!


We worked hard to get a family picture with us all dressed up, but I think my favorites are from the dance floor.








Daddy and Buttercup danced their very first slow song together at a wedding.  I think that I will have to save those pictures for a day down the road!

As Jamie's family and mine go way back, my whole family was invited and most were able to make it for the wedding.  It was so nice to see them!

Getting 'sugar' from Aunty Danielle
"What's this hair on your chin, Uncle Rod?"
My beautiful niece D ~ I had such fun dancing with her!
Grand-pops and Lynn - thank you for my packer tee!
According to my cousin Craiger, I've only got eyes for him.  Hmmm, he might be right!
Therefore, tonight a great weekend comes to a close.  Thanks Jamie and Corey for getting married and giving us all a reason to celebrate.  Love you guys!
~ The Woman With 4 First Names

1 comment: