Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Corn Maze Adventure 2011

I love corn maze's.

My very first corn maze adventure was back in 2007.  A friend of mine organized an outing to a corn maze and I was SUPER EXCITED for the experience...I was not disappointed!  Mustang and I were only friends at the time, but we ended up in the same group that went through the maze...as Mustang asked me out just a month-ish later I am now wondering how 'coincidental' it was that we ended up in the same group!

Corn Maze Adventure 2007

There is something about a corn maze adventure.  I think because I lack any sense of direction in general being 'lost' in a corn maze isn't that scary to me...driving anywhere new for me is like being in a corn maze. 

The maze we frequent (almost on a yearly basis now) is an amazing 15-acres full of twists and turns and dead ends (http://www.treinenfarm.com/index.htm)!  You start out with a portion of the total map and then you have to navigate to mailboxes throughout the maze to get the additional map pieces.  As an EXTRA challenge you can also search for hidden hole punches throughout the maze and hole punch your map to show that you found them! 

This year also did not disappoint!  We had so much fun winding our way through the maze - a little over 2 hours worth of fun!  And little Buttercup did so good...she's such a little trooper...a little social butterfly in the making...but is that a surprise to anyone?

Excited to get started!

Mommy needed some snuggles!

Thanks Daddy for the ride!

Greg, Andy & Mustang

Sarah, Buttercup & Me...if only we knew what Buttercup was thinking!

The End!

Much love folks!
~ The Woman With 4 First Names

1 comment:

  1. she looks adorable in that picture w/you and Sarah! How did you do with the punches? My friend Mandi and I could only find 3-4.

    ReplyDelete