Saturday, October 15, 2011

Macaroni & Cheese and Wine

Saturday...doesn't that word in and of itself bring a smile to your face.  Saturday.  Sat-ur-day.  SATURDAY!!!

As I sit here in my living room listening to the noise machine in Buttercup's room through the baby monitor and enjoying my last few bites of Macaroni & Cheese and my last few sips of my glass of $3/bottle wine I can't help but to revel in happiness.  Today has been utterly delightful and only has promise to get better.

There are toys scattered on the ground and dishes to be done and laundry to put away...but it will all have to wait because right now I'm just enjoying being here and writing!

This morning I spent some time listening to a Beth Moore bible study on oneplace.com.  Beth Moore - you may never know me but you have already impacted my life.  Thank you for making laughter and tears a part of every study I have had the pleasure of doing.

While I was locked away in our office listening to Beth Moore, Mustang was feeding Buttercup and making us a delightful breakfast of french toast, apple topping and bacon.  Don't you worry - I know I have the world's best hubby.

After Buttercup's nap her and I made a trip to Target where I indulged in a Salted Caramel Mocha while we perused the aisles.  The genius that decided to open Starbucks IN Target's is a genius - I know that's redundant, but GENIUS...that's what that person is.

And now we are home...hubby is off playing a wedding and I am sitting here reveling in happiness.  Tonight we shall enjoy an apple dessert of some kind with some dear friends.  Saturday - a day filled with so many smiles!

Last, I leave you with a posed shot.  I could pretend that this strolling shot was not posed, but it was...and you know what it doesn't make it any less of a perfect representation of my immediate family.


Apple Picking October 2011
Much love folks!
~ The Woman With 4 First Names

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about Starbucks in Target! Hope you guys are doing great! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. posed or not, I love the picture. And I gave you a blog award. Check it out! http://lauralazewski.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete