Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Daily Highlights

Are you a glass half full or a glass half empty sort of a person?  I would think that most people would describe me as a glass half full sort of a gal (most people would also probably comment on the fact that I am quite an exuberant talk with my hands sort of a gal as well).

In that spirit my top 5 highlights from today...
  1. Stopping to get coffee this morning may have made the list in and of itself, but when that stop led to a run-in with a friend whose schedule and mine haven't aligned in far too long it became an absolute SOUL LIFTER of a morning.  I couldn't be more thankful for my dependency on Salted Caramel Mocha's!  Karen, girl, it was SO good to catch-up briefly!
  2. I had a productive day at work and I was able to help a co-worker with a very small task.  Yeah for productivity!
  3. Going in to get Buttercup when she woke up from her late afternoon nap.  Her smile just melts my heart.
  4. I signed up for a yoga class tomorrow morning at 6 am...and I'm determined to make it and NOT oversleep like I did for my workout this morning. 
  5. Mustang, Buttercup and I went to the first half of a football game for our good friend's The Kenley's son Scottie.  Scottie did so good...and it was fun to listen to Mustang 'voice' his displeasure at some of the calls the refs made.  "There were still 2 seconds on the clock!"  (I guess you had to be there.)
Today was a good day.  Thank you Lord for the day you gave to me!
~ The Woman with 4 First Names

1 comment:

  1. Great highlights! I think it's great you documented them.

    ReplyDelete