Saturday, September 24, 2011

Monthly Muggings

Totally stole the title of this blog post from a wonderfully word-witty friend of mine.  She named her son's monthly photos his "monthly muggings" and I just think that's adorable.  As I am still feeling as though in almost a week of being away from Buttercup she changed more than I could imagine, I am subjecting you to a recap of Buttercup's Monthly Muggings!

































I'll tell you something these monthly muggings get harder every month.  Buttercup's more mobile by the minute and she likes to try to eat the month sticker...any suggestions from other parents on distracting her from eating the sticker would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for walking down memory lane with me this Saturday night. 
~The Woman With 4 First Names

No comments:

Post a Comment