Monday, August 15, 2011

Catch Phrase

I'm a fan of game nights.  I'm a HUGE fan of game nights that include a rousing round of Catch Phrase.

Please tell me that you've played before!?!?!

Can I share a Catch Phrase memory with you?

I can! Oh good!!

Several years ago during a guys versus gals round of Catch Phrase, my ladies and I were totally on the same wave length...

Mandy: It's the company that had the big oil spill...

Me: Exxon!

Mandy: No, no...

Me: Enron!

Mandy: YES!!

Several rounds later...

Me: It's the deaf or blind lady or the woman that taught the deaf or blind lady...

Mandy: Helen Keller

Me: No...

Mandy/Jess: Anne Sullivan

Me: No...

Jess: Anne Frank

Me: YES!!!

The boys really had no chance that night...even when we were off (oh so OFF) we were on!

Y'all rock!
The Woman With 4 First Names

No comments:

Post a Comment