Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Blog World

If you’ve known me for a short or long time it’s quite possible that you’ve heard me utter the words “I just LOVE blogs!”  I’ve always wondered, would that LOVE of reading blogs ever stretch into a LOVE of writing a blog?!?  While that question is not fully answered, this after all is only my second post, I have decided to give blog writing a whirl.  Spurred on by a hubby who thoughtfully told me that he likes that I put “a lot of thought into my words” I am totally owning this blog writing thing.

As of today this blog will be a place where family, friends and strangers are welcome to come and enjoy a reading snack and learn what's going on at our home.


Daddy and Buttercup Reading at the Airport

1 comment:

  1. I COMPLETELY AGREE!! You do love blogs, and..... your hubby is right, you have a wonderful way with words. Watch out blog world.

    ReplyDelete